Group study rooms
On levels four, five and six there are rooms and large tables for use by individuals or groups depending on the number of people using the space.
All the rooms have powerpoints and wireless coverage for laptops and mobile devices. Some have writable walls or whiteboards. Group study rooms on level four are equipped with large monitors.
Bookings can be made up to two weeks in advance through the Library’s bookings page.
Group study rooms are marked on our floor plans or pick one up in the Library.
Group study room rules
- Each room must be booked during peak times.
- You must include the names and/or student ID numbers of your group members.
- The room must be occupied within 15 minutes of the booking time or Library staff can cancel the booking.
- Maximum of 2 hours a day – including groups and individuals.
- Individuals within a group cannot book further timeslots for that day.
- Bookings for individuals or groups that exceed the 2 hour rule will be cancelled by Library staff to allow fair and equitable access and use for other students.
- Occupants must be able to show the booking confirmation email to Library staff when asked.
Group study room use:
- Be prompt. No key or check in is required.
- Do not leave the room unattended as your booking could be subject to cancellation.
- Do not leave your belongings unattended.
- Follow our guidelines for Considerate Use of the Library.