Returning borrowed items
Curtin Library will automatically renew items on loan for you.
You will not be able to renew an item if:
- the item has been requested by someone else,
- you have outstanding fines of $20 or more,
- any other item you have on loan is overdue,
- the item is only available for short-loan,
- your Library privileges have been suspended for any reason, or
- you have already renewed the item the maximum number of times (6 week loans – maximum of 12 months and six month loans – maximum of 18 months).
When the item is not able to be renewed, you will be sent a Reminder Notice.
Curtin Library recommends you check your borrower information regularly so you are aware when items need to be returned.