Returning borrowed items
You may be asked to return items due to one or more reasons:
- the item has been requested by someone else,
- you have outstanding fines of $20 or more,
- any other item you have on loan is overdue,
- the item is only available for short-loan,
- your Library privileges have been suspended for any reason.
The Library will let you know when you need to return your item/s via email.
Curtin Library recommends you check your borrower information regularly so you are aware when items need to be returned.
Where to return?
When the Library is open, you can return items via the returns chute at Robertson Library, and to staff at Kalgoorlie or Curtin Graduate School of Business libraries.
Robertson Library has an after hours return chute where you can return items when the Library is closed.
High Demand items at Robertson Library can be returned via the self-loan machine in the High Demand area.
You can return borrowed items to any Curtin Library, e.g. you can return items borrowed from the Kalgoorlie Library to the Robertson Library.
Students with disabilities and off campus students can return items by mail within Australia.