Skip to main content

Lost property

If you find lost property in the Library

Lost property can be handed in to staff at our Library branches.

Lost property can also be taken directly to these central repositories:

  • Bentley campus – Student Service Centre, Building 101.
  • Kalgoorlie campus – Office of Mining Reception, Building 703, Student Housing Administration, Building 752 and Student Services, Building 701.
  • Perth campus – Curtin Graduate School of Business Student Services Office, Room 120.

If you have lost property in the Library

You can check if your lost property has been handed with staff at any of our branches or by checking with the central repository related to your site as listed above.

At the Robertson Library all receipted lost property is taken to the Student Service Centre (Building 101) on a daily basis (except weekends).

If you have lost property elsewhere on campus

Lost property found on campus would normally be handed to the central repositories as described above or to security after-hours. Please check with them as to whether your property has been handed in.

For more information please see Curtin University’s Lost Property Procedure.