The Library negotiates licence agreements with academic and commercial publishers to provide access to online resources such as databases, e-Books and e-Journals. These licence agreements specify how the material can be used.
You can use the Library’s licensed resources if you are a:
- current student or staff member, or
- an enrolled community user (onsite access, selected resources only).
You can use the Library’s licensed resources for your:
- academic research or study.
You cannot use the Library’s licensed resources for:
- commercial purposes,
- paid or unpaid work on behalf of an organisation other than Curtin University,
- bulk, excessive or automated downloading of material,
- supplying licensed material to non-authorised users (includes posting to websites), or
- actions in breach of the Copyright Act 1968.
For more information on copyright see Copyright at Curtin.