Skip to content
Using the Borrower Information Channel in OASIS
- Log in to OASIS
- Click on the My Library tab
- Click on the View your Current Loans link or the Current Loans tab to find out what books you currently have on loan:
- This will bring up your loan record, including the date the item is due back (and the time it is due back if the item is from the Reserve Collection).
- Click on the Renew All link to renew all the items currently on loan to you. Note the new date that the items are due back in the Library.
- Click on the linked item number to renew a single item.
- Click on View your Hold Requests link or the Hold Requests tab to see the items you have requested:
- This screen will tell you where in the queue your request is currently located.
- Click on the linked Delete this item link next to each title to delete that request. You cannot delete a request once the item is in hold for you.
- Click on View your Unpaid Fines link or the Unpaid Fines tab to see how much money you owe, and the titles for which the fines are levied.
Please Note: Fines on overdue loans are not calculated until returned.