Select one of the collections below to find theses written by master and doctorate students from Curtin and around the world.
- Curtin theses (hard copy and electronic) in the catalogue
Theses written by Curtin’s master and doctorate students.
Curtin’s institutional repository espace, is an open access digital collection containing the research output of Curtin staff and students. Included are digital theses, journal articles, conference papers, book chapters and more.
The National Library’s ‘discovery service’ for information, resources and people – including Australian theses in digital and print form (includes repositories formerly searched via Australian Research Online, or ARO).
A global catalog of digital resources from open archive repositories – including theses. Search the world for a thesis on your subject using Advanced Search and Content Type “thesis”
- Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations
International collections of electronic theses and dissertations.
- ProQuest Dissertations and Theses
International collections of full text electronic theses and dissertations.
Find items in libraries near you.
- British Library – EThOS e-theses online service
A comprehensive listing of theses with abstracts accepted for higher degrees by universities in the United Kingdom and Ireland with many electronic and digitised theses.
Requests for theses not available through the sources above (staff and HDR students only)
You can request a copy of a thesis that is not available through the sources above. Please see Requesting theses and academic dissertations for instructions.
Requests for copies of Curtin Theses by members of the public
Members of the public can request copies of theses held at universities via the National Library Copies Direct service:
- Click on describe the item, then under Order form for copies and Reproductions choose Book and click on Select Order form.
- The form should then be completed with as many details as possible.
- It is important under the additional information section to type Thesis.