From a single search box you can discover ALL of the library's resources including:
- Audiovisual materials
- Reserve and e-Reserve collections
- Curtin research papers
- Archival collections
- PLUS hundreds of millions of online journal articles and e-books.
Easily find what you need
The items that best match your search terms will be ranked by relevance at the top of your list. You can also:
- check if the item is available for loan or
- request items that are on loan.
Easily refine your search
Use the facets on the left-hand side of the screen to focus on the most relevant results by topic, collection, resource type, etc. You can also:
- broaden your search or
- sort by author and title.
Access full text articles
Click on Online resources to access available full text articles and e-books.
Log in and use:
- e-shelf to share, organise and save items you have found in the catalogue
- borrower information to renew books, view requests and previous loans
- reviews & tags to rate and review items and share with others.
For more journal articles, search library databases available from the Databases A-Z tab at the top right of the screen or see our Databases page for information.
… and more:
- One simple search across multiple collections
- Ability to limit search results to "online only" – particularly useful for our off-campus users
- Option to narrow your search results to items currently available, type of resource or items held at a certain location
- Suggestions for new searches, relevance and popularity ranking
- "Did you mean?" functionality
- Personalised workspace allowing you to save and organise records, to add notes and set up alerts
Search other Curtin collections
- Special collections
- Centre for Aboriginal Studies Resource Library
- Faculty of Built Environment, Art and Design Resource Centre