Follow these steps to place a request:
- Log in to the Library Catalogue with your OASIS credentials.
- Search the Catalogue for your item. If you have not found what you are looking for, tick the Include records not available online check box (under Filter my results in the right menu). This will allow you to view results for resources not currently held by Curtin Library. This will also populate some fields in the request form you will submit later in the process.
- Locate the desired item and click on Not available online.
- Click Request through Document Delivery Service to open the request form.
- Check the pre-populated information in the request form ensuring all mandatory fields with an asterisk are completed.
- Select your pickup location.
- Accept the copyright statement and place the request.
You will be notified via email when your request is available for collection.
If you cannot locate the item in the Library Catalogue, you can access the Document delivery request form from Show more… in the top menu bar of the Library catalogue. Navigate to the menu at the top of the Library catalogue page, click the Document Delivery link, select the book or article button and enter the details of the item you require.