Curtin alumni may apply for Curtin Library membership. To register, or for more information about alumni Library membership, contact the Curtin Alumni Relations Office.
Due to our building refurbishment TL Robertson library has a restricted amount of space available. Therefore, only current Curtin staff and students are able to access the Library building, and request and borrow items from the print collections. We are still processing memberships for access to the Proquest database from home.
Access to Kalgoorlie Library may be possible. Please enquire directly to Kalgoorlie Library.
- Alumni Library membership is personal and non-transferable.
- Your alumni Library membership is not attached to your student OASIS account. All account information is available from your Borrower Information.
- The Library’s full range of databases is not available to alumni because of licence constraints.
- It is an important condition of use that alumni members only use Library electronic resources for personal research or educational use (not as a substitute for employers or businesses obtaining access to these resources).
Alumni have access to a variety of Library services:
Borrowing material from Library collections
- Please visit your nearest campus library to have your card issued.
- You may only borrow items in person.
- Alumni have unlimited borrowing. The Library will let you know via email when you need to return your items.
- Use your Curtin Library ID number and password to access your Borrower Information.
- Find out more about notifications and fines.
When you become an alumni Library member, you will be issued with a Curtin Library ID and password you can use to log in to Library databases. Except for ProQuest, all databases must be used in the Library.
Please note that not all e-Books are available for viewing due to licence restrictions. This includes e-book Central.
Databases for use from home
- Remote (home) access to the ProQuest electronic database service (excluding e-book Central) is available. You can navigate to ProQuest via the Databases for alumni use.
Databases for use in the Library
- Electronic databases can be accessed from Library computers.
- To access databases available onsite
Photocopying and printing facilities
- Photocopiers and printers are available in all campus libraries.
- Alumni members will need to register for a guest printing account in order to use Library printing facilities.