Singapore and Sarawak
The campus and partner libraries are responsible for providing library collections, learning spaces, facilities and in-person lending and enquiry services.
If you are an undergraduate or post-graduate student or staff member at Curtin Sarawak or Curtin Singapore or another of Curtin University’s offshore partners, you have access to the full range of Curtin University Library’s e-resources.
- Search for ebooks, journal articles, theses and research.
- Databases to search for journal articles, reports, data.
- Browse for an journal by title or subject area.
- Past exam papers
- Access past examination papers in electronic format.
- Theses written by master and doctorate students from around the world.
- Curtin research
- Search our collection of research produced by Curtin academics.
- Search by your subject area for a list of recommended resources that you can use for your research, including: databases, dictionaries and encyclopedias, ebooks, professional associations, and websites.
- Online tutorials
- A range of online tutorials which help you learn skills to find the information you need.
- Referencing guides
- Learn how to reference and see samples of different referencing styles.
- Submit your question via our online form.