Curtin University Library cooperates with the staff at Curtin Malaysia, Curtin Singapore, Curtin Dubai and other partner libraries at offshore locations to provide a full range of library resources and services.
The campus and partner libraries are responsible for providing library collections, learning spaces, facilities and in-person lending and enquiry services.
If you are an undergraduate or post-graduate student or staff member at Curtin Malaysia, Curtin Singapore, Curtin Dubai or another of Curtin University’s offshore partners, you have access to the full range of Curtin University Library’s e-resources.
If you are a foundation or pathway student at Curtin Singapore or Curtin Dubai you have access to the ProQuest suite of databases. Use your student ID and password to login and search with keywords for any topic. Access to Curtin Library holdings on ebrary are also available through ProQuest.
- Search for ebooks, journal articles, theses and research.
- Databases to search for journal articles, reports, data.
- Browse for a journal by title or subject area.
- Past exam papers
- Access past examination papers in electronic format.
- Theses written by master and doctorate students from around the world.
- Curtin research
- Search our collection of research produced by Curtin academics.
- Search by your subject area for a list of recommended resources that you can use for your research, including: databases, dictionaries and encyclopedias, ebooks, professional associations, and websites.
- Online tutorials
- A range of online tutorials which help you learn skills to find the information you need.
- Referencing guides
- Learn how to reference and see samples of different referencing styles.
- Submit your question via our online form.