If you find lost property in the Library
Lost property can be handed in to the Enquiries Desks at our Library branches. At Robertson Library the Enquiries Desk is on level two.
Lost property can also be taken directly to these central repositories:
- Bentley campus – Student Service Centre, Building 101.
- Kalgoorlie campus – Office of Mining Reception, Building 703, and Student Housing Administration, Building 752.
- Margaret River campus – Administration Building Reception, Building A.
- Perth campus – Curtin Graduate School of Business Student Services Office, Room 120.
- Shenton Park campus – Security Office Entrance Lobby, Building 901.
If you have lost property in the Library
You can check if your lost property has been handed in at the Enquiries Desk at any of our branches or by checking with the central repository related to your site as listed above.
At the Robertson Library all receipted lost property is taken to the Student Service Centre (Building 101) Monday to Friday at about 9:00am.
Please note that some non-valuable lost property may be discarded or donated to charity after seven days.
If you have lost property elsewhere on campus
Lost property found on campus would normally be handed to the reception areas of the schools, to the central repositories as described above or to Security in after-hours. Please check with them as to whether your property has been handed in.
For more information please see Curtin University’s Lost Property Procedures.