Curtin Graduate School of Business Library
The Curtin Graduate School of Business Library (CGSB) has a small specialised not-for-loan collection of books, journals and audiovisual items covering business and management.
See the Library homepage for daily updates.
|TRIMESTER TWO||(8/5/17 - 11/8/17)|
|Monday - Sunday||9am - 9pm|
CGSB Library will be staffed from 4.30pm to 8.00pm Monday to Thursday. Swipe card access only when staff not in attendance.
Items from the CGSB collection cannot be loaned. However, during trimester, items from other Curtin Libraries can be requested and collected from the CGSB Library, when staff are in attendance. At other times during trimester, please collect your requested items from the CGSB Student Services desk.
|CGSB Student Services desk hours|
|Monday||10:30am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday - Thursday||8:30am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 4:30pm|
To request an item:
- Go to the Catalogue
- Search for and find an item.
- Choose Check Availability tab, log in.
- Click on Request.
- Choose Graduate School of Business as the Pickup Location.
- The item will be sent to CGSB Library for you to collect.
- You will receive an email notification advising that your item is available for collection.
- The item will be loaned to your account on arrival at CGSB, this is to allow you to collect items outside of Library staffed hours.
- You will need your student ID card to collect the item.
- Items for academic staff will be placed in their pigeonhole at reception.
All items should be returned to the reception desk at CGSB.
All CGSB staff and students have access to the wealth of online resources via the web to support their study and research.
The Curtin Graduate School of Business LibGuide contains helpful information and links.
The West Australian, Australian, Australian Financial Review and the WA Business News newspapers are available in the CGSB Library.
CGSB students and staff can place document delivery requests via the document delivery page.
CGSB students can book library skills, EndNote and database classes. These classes will be advertised on the Library’s website, the CGSB events pages and on the notice boards at CGSB Library. If you need a class that has not been scheduled please let us know via your Faculty Librarian.
Assistance using Library services is available from the CGSB Library during the staffed times, via Library help, in person from the Faculty Librarian and other Library staff in CGSB Library or by phone on +61 8 9266 7166.
78 Murray Street, Perth.
Located at the Perth City Campus on the corner of Murray Street and Pier Street.